New Year, New Me (New Year Goals)

Our assignment is to record two smart goals for the second semester. One goal that I WILL achieve is to stop procrastinating. This has been my weakness for a very long time, which has put my grades in risk. First, I will stop taking six hour naps and start my home right when I get home. My lengthy naps force me to finish homework around two o' clock in the morning, making my concentration during school ineffective. Also, to achieve this goal, I'll stop using my phone during homework and studying time. Like the teenager I am, I'm on my phone 24/7. This use to not be a problem, but now I'm addicted to whatever that distracts me on social media. From Instagram, to Facebook, to Snapchat, to even Facebook Messenger. By taking away all my distractions and naps, I'll have a better understanding on the concepts I am trying to learn, especially in biology.

My other personal goal might take me a long time to accomplish but with the right mindset, I know I'll do it. I WILL try to raise awareness of same sex marriage in Asian countries. In 2015, America finally legalized same sex marriage. Now we have to try to do the same everywhere else. Love is love, and it should be accepted everywhere. I'll start with a presentation to show to a club that I'll start. From there, I'll find a way to make it happen. I realized that many Asian parents aren't familiarized with modern society marriage, which kills me. I WILL try to find a way to make this in reality and hopefully change lives. <3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's coming to an end: 20-Time Individual Refelction

Poor Piggy: Pig Dissection Lab