The End of 20-Time: Final Post

What we found after thirty minutes
My project, which I titled "Clean Waves for Babes", embodies what I wanted to see in the future: clean bodies of water. I hated seeing plastic floating in the waters of Santa Cruz. Although I struggled in the beginning (very much so...which you can read about here), I found my way back to a goal that not only I can achieve, but the humans on earth. What I did was two clean ups: a beach cleanup and a creek cleanup the following day. Instead of collecting the waste with plastic bags, I decided to use reusable buckets. I filled THREE whole buckets at the beach! The creek cleanup was also a success. My group filled an entire garbage bag of shards of glass and plastic bags. I believe that it's going to be an annual event for Saratoga High!



In the beginning of the project, I would have given myself a B-. I had all the information to carry out my plans, but never followed through. The concepts were good but were too intricate. They were too difficult to explain! It was a disaster until I settled on a topic to do. Now, I would give myself an A. I came so far from where I was a month ago. I endured so much more than what the other students had encountered and had two events as a finishing product. Even though I didn't have the best start, after I had a grip on the situation, it became something that I'm very proud of.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's coming to an end: 20-Time Individual Refelction

Poor Piggy: Pig Dissection Lab